- Davidsonville, MD, USA
- $24 - $30 DOE
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K
Job Title: Residential HVAC Service Technician
Pay Scale: $ 24.00 - $30.00 per hour, based on skills, experience, performance and on going training attendance.
Work Hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm, with 1 hour lunch; alternating on call schedule to cover 24/7 emergency service; some weekends and evenings
Primary Job Function: To provide maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards, providing the customer with a high quality experience. Provide feedback to Service Manager regarding technical training needs, inventory and retail pricing.
Reports to: Service Manager
• Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
• Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
• Experience making repair and replace decisions.
• Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
• Advanced customer service skills.
• Acquire NATE certification within two years of employment.
• Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
• Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
• Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
• Ability to charge system with superheat and sub-cooling methods
• CFC certification minimum type one and two.
• Be able to troubleshoot and work on all types of equipment such as ( heat pumps, a/c, gas , oil and geo- thermal)